Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Thursday, 17 November 2011 ☆ 4:15:00 pm
20 Days B2ST Challenges : #Day 1

Let's start the B2ST challenge now. Today challenge is :

#Your bias and why?

That's easy one. My bias in B2ST is ofc THE AWESOME JOKER.
It's YONG JUNHYUNG Lmao. Hell yeah he's my hubby so get awaaaaaay from him xD
Why is he my bias? IDK. I just like him Lmao x) Okay lemme tell you why.
First, he is handsome ofc. But he's not the most handsome in B2ST btw. He's just cool :)


Second, his smile really kills me everytime! He's just too cuuuuuuuteee xD


Last but not least, he is THE BEST RAPPER EVER. Hell yeah, his rap make me crazeeeh :')


You just have to know he can make you fall in love with him with his poker face x)


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. I TALKED TOO MUCH ABOUT HIM. I LAPH YOU :*
I forget to tell ya that I LAPH HIS TONGUE TOO x) MY SEXAAAY HUBBY :*

JUNHYUNG SPAM TODAY! 8D


← OLDER
NEWER →