Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Sunday, 20 November 2011 ☆ 3:45:00 pm
20 Days B2ST Challenges : #Day 4

It's already the fourth day of the challenges :)))
Let's what is the challenge for todaaaaay.

#Your favourite music video.

Well, this challenge is quite hard ._____. Hmm, fave mv of them?
Lemme think for a whole year. Okaaaaaaay! I've decided :)
I choosed I LIKE YOU THE BEST MV since they have a mini drama there x)
And and OMGOMGOMG I laph the part where Junhyung bullied Gikwang!
My hubby is a hot baaaaaaaaaad guy xD You shooooo hot babeh ;)
I haaaaaateee Son Na Eun there xP Err, such a bad playgirl. Go away from my hubby! xD



← OLDER
NEWER →