Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Saturday, 19 November 2011 ☆ 6:40:00 pm
20 Days MBLAQ Challenges :))

I know I'm not done with the B2ST one yet :P
But Imma bored so why not do the MBLAQ oneeeee?
Idc. I still want to do both at the same time xD I know Imma stubborn.
So here's the list of the 20 Days MBLAQ Challenges :

Day 1 : Favourite member and why.
Day 2 : Favorite Song.
Day 3 : Favorite OTP.
Day 4 : Favourite MV.
Day 5 : Favourite live performance.
Day 6 : Favourite picture of the group as whole.
Day 7 : Favourite Seungho picture.
Day 8 : Favourite G.O picture.
Day 9 : Favourite Lee Joon picture.
Day 10 : Favourite Cheondoong picture.
Day 11 : Favourite MIR picture.
Day 12 : Favourite hairstyle of any member.
Day 13 : Favourite MBLAQ gif.
Day 14 : The member you want as your best friend.
Day 15 : The member you want as your boyfriend.
Day 16 : Favourite picture of your favourite member.
Day 17 : Favourite picture of your OTP.
Day 18 : Member you think has the best smile.
Day 19 : If you had 24 hours with MBLAQ, what would you do?
Day 20 : Why are you an A+?


← OLDER
NEWER →