Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Wednesday, 16 November 2011 ☆ 2:20:00 pm
Blablablablabla.


OMGee. Imma back 8D
What's up peeps? Ohoh, there's only lamp up here xD How about you all?
Imma awesome like always Lmao. Just now I went to school. JUST NOW? 
Yep yep, just now. It's 12.30 at the noon xD For what? I got RM100 :)
Yeah I know. It's not for me to go shopping or whatever. It's for next year. NEXT YEAR?
Imma a PMR candidate next year peeps! x) And Imma a bit happy about that.
I just don't know why. Err, whatever. Okay. There's a difference in my blogg right?
I know I know. The Biased thingie and the Tic Tac Toe! Well, try to play it's a good game :)
Actually I have to go back to village later, MAYBE. If not I'll just stay with you xD
Oh baby stay with me~ -sings- Okay okay stop. Stay in my heart~ -keeps singing- ._____.


← OLDER
NEWER →