Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Friday, 18 November 2011 ☆ 4:14:00 pm
CRY CRY CAN'T YOU SEE THE MUSIC?

Helloooooooooo! So Imma bored ._____.
Btw, just finished crying :')) Why why? OMGOMGOMG Ask T-ARA xD
They already made comeback at Mnet asdghjklswcyunjkl x))


They are just too awesomeeeeeee righty right? :)) I laph you my T-ARA :*
Okaaaaaaaay done with that. NEXT! I just roll over YouTube and finally I found this vid.
It's Kan Min Youn MV, Going Crazy :) OMGOMGOMG asdghjklswcyunjkl xD
There are LEE JOON AND MIR IN THE MV 8D YOU GUYS MUST WATCH!
And and and I think that Kan Min Youn is really pretteh :) Yeeeees Imma sincere :/
So after that I go oveeeer YouTube again and found MBLAQ's Y so I clicked it x))
Actually I never see the MV of Y beforeeeee so shame on me right .________.
Suddenly Lee Joon was crying and I was like 'Whaaaaaaaaaat?' and cried along x'D
And then I was like 'WTH?' when I see Lee Joon was kissing with that girl :'(((
So I crieeeeeed again. OMG what the hell is going on me? Today is the day of crying.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay stop here. I'll continue lateeer. Byebye dude! :)


← OLDER
NEWER →