Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Thursday, 17 November 2011 ☆ 1:46:00 pm
Starts with HELLO, End with BYE :)

Hello there Peeps! What's up? :)
Well, today I wanna tell ya something. OMG. What is that? x)
Okay okay. Lemme show you first :D #excited.
TADAAAAA! 8D



Is she beautiful pretty cute gorgeous? IKR :') She's just too awesome.
Her name is Amber McCrackin. That's what I know. And she's 16 y/o woo x)
And I got to know that she has the same date and month of birth like meeeeeeeee xD
I envy her hair and eyes! OMG OMG OMG aren't they awesome? BLUE IS THE BESH x)
WHATEVER AGSHYHGUJKLH. I LOOOOVEEE YOU, AMBER :'>


← OLDER
NEWER →