Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Saturday, 3 December 2011 ☆ 4:08:00 pm
20 Days MBLAQ Challenges : #Day 15

Five more days and we are done :)

#The member you want as your boyfriend.

Lmao. You guys already know who is it righty right? It's always Lee Joon :'>
Well, I did watch Idol Army last night and MBLAQ went a day date with T-ARA :D
Ofc MBLAQ ish 5 members and T-ARA ish still 6 members at that time so Jiyeon didn't come.
Wanna know who's with who? Really? Kaaaaaaaaaaaaay Imma tell ya :)
Seungho with Qri, G.O with Boram, Lee Joon with Hyomin, Doong-a with Eunjung and last but not least MIR with Soyeon. I love Lee Joon and Hyomin couple the most! Romantic Joon :'>

OMG JOON PWEASH BE MY BOYFRIEND PWEASH PWEASH :D


← OLDER
NEWER →