Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Wednesday, 7 December 2011 ☆ 6:25:00 pm
20 Days MBLAQ Challenges : #Day 19

Tomorrow ish the last day, dudes! I am thinking of changing my blogskin x)

#If you had 24 hours with MBLAQ, what would you do?

OMGOMGOMGOMG I WANT TO DO A LOT OF THINGS WITH THEM :'>
First, ofc I would hug them for an hour? xD Then I'll go to the amusement park with them!
Aww, imagine you go out with five hot handsome cute guys xD Kaaaay enough.
I'll go in a hot air balloon with Cheondoong :'> Then, we'll talk some stuffs blablablabla.
After that, we'll ride on a roller coaster and I'll sit next to G.O x)) Yeah, imagine that Lmao.
We'll play the games and I'll play something with Seungho teheeeee. And I win xD
What's next? We'll get into the haunted house hohoho! And I got scared so I hug MIR tightly :'>
Last but not least, we'll go to the ice rink! And Joon and me will skate together aww aww.
And all the people like 'The girl is so lucky', 'Is that Joon's girlfriend?' and so on xD
Ofc we are tired after playing all along so we'll got something to eat and I'll sit infront of Joon.
And and and Joon will feed me :'> Suddenly, the other members got jealous so they feed me too.

Bwahahahaha. Enough with my imagination. I really hope that's happen x))


← OLDER
NEWER →