Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Saturday, 17 December 2011 ☆ 8:32:00 pm
It's been a long time though.

THEY SHOULD BE A COUPLE.

Hikhok. It's been a long time since I updated this blog. I changed the header and the music.
Seriously, I don't even have the mood to update or online or eat. I've been suffering ;______;
I just feel like updating this blog when I found out my Bunny twinnie tagged me, again.

Full name : Aliya Amirah Kasim
Birthday : 3 October 1997

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you.
At the end, tag your friends. Then tell your friends that she/he is tagged.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage : Nescafe!
2. Last phone call : Krys aka Dayah x)
3. Last text message : Shahirah maybe ._.
4. Last song : T-Ara - I'm So Bad
5. Last time you cried : Idek sorry.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice : My babytwinnies :P
7. Been cheated : Oh yeah. /nods
8. Kissed someone & regretted it : Nope.
9. Lost someone special : No I guess ._.
10. Been depressed : Yes.
11. Been drunk and threw up : Never, dudes.

LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLORS:
12. Black ._.
13. Blue :)
14. Purple!

SINCE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend : Yeeeeeeeeees :'> 
16. Fallen out of love : No?
17. Laughed until you cried : A lot, babes!
18. Met someone who changed you : Yep :)
19. Found out who your true friends were : A BIG YES!
20. Found out someone was talking to you : I guess yes.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list : My baby sister, yeah.

GENERAL :
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life : Err, 65%?
/Question 23 cannot be found/ ._.
24. Do you have any pets : Noooooo.
25. Do you want to change your name : My name is awesome enough.
26. What did you do for your last birthday : Err, smiled all day long?
27. What time did you wake up today : 9.30am ._.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : In dreamland OTL.
29. What is something you can't wait for : PMR? It's next year, omegad!
30. Last time you saw your mother : I am looking at her right now.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : I want to be a better person.
32. What are you listening to right now : My baby brother screaming? Lmao.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? : What about Tam? xD
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : Idk ._.
35. Most visited webpage(s) : Facebook, Blogger, Tumblr, YouTube, Blogskin.
/Question 36 cannot be found/ ._.
37. Nickname(s) : Aliya, Lea, Myra, Kitty, Bella, Alee, Aya, Yaya, Maknae, Minhyo, Kura Kura :/
38. Relationship status : Married to Junhyung, Engaged to Lee Joon.
39. Zodiac sign : Libra
40. He or She : I am She, my hubby is a He :)
41. Elementary : SKC.
42. High School : SMKC. /I am a forever Convent peeps.
43. College : This episode is coming soon.
44. Hair color : Blaaackie!
45. Long or short hair? : Short? Idk.
46. Height : I da naaaaaaa.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? : Obviously, Yang Seungho ._.
48. What do you like about yourself? : My lips.
49. Piercings : Nahh.
50. Tattoos : Never ever ever never.
51. Righty or Lefty : Righty.

FIRST:
52. First surgery : No.
53. First piercing : Idek.
54. First best friend : Hoho, Betty & Yana :'>
55. First sport you joined : Running?
56. First vacation : Melaka.
/Question 57 cannot be found/ ._.
58. First pair of trainers : Momma and Dadda!

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating : Soon.
60. Drinking : Soon.
61. I'm about to : Finish this thingie ofc.
62. Listening to : Nothing.
63. Waiting to : Sleep x)

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids? : Yeeeaaaaah.
65. Get married? : Pretty pretty yes!
66. Career? : Yes yes yes :D

WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes : Lips.
68. Hugs or kisses : Huggies!
69. Shorter or taller : Taller ._. /I'm a shortie.
70. Older or younger : Forever young!
71. Romantic or spontaneous : Romantic :'>
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : Both xP
73. Sensitive or loud : Loud, babes.
74. Hook-up or relationship : Eeeeii, da naa ._.
75. Funny or shy? : FUNNY.

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger : Nope.
77. Drank hard liquor : NEVERLAND.
78. Lost glasses/contacts : No.
79. Sex on first date : NEVER ._.
80. Broke someone's heart : Yes.
81. Had your own heart broken : Pretty yes :')
82. Been arrested : For addicted to Kpop.
83. Turned someone down : I guess yes.
84. Cried when someone died : Nope.
85. Fallen for a friend : My friends are all girls ._.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : YESYESYES!
87. Miracles : Ah-haa :)
88. Love at first sight : Ooo yeaaah.
89. Heaven : Yesss.
90. Santa Clause : No.
91. The tooth fairy : Never.
92. Angels : Yeeaaah.

Kaaay, it's actually 89 questions only, haha ._. I'll just tag Supermama and Eryn, kay?
Well, to those who want to do this, just do. I won't bite ya'all, rawr! :)


← OLDER
NEWER →