Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Monday, 19 December 2011 ☆ 11:06:00 am
Special Day :'>

SAENGIL CHUKAHAE, JUNHYUNG OPPA!

Ayeeee. My hubby is a big boy now :'> May God always bless you. Saranghaeyo, yeobo :***
I want him to be happy on his special day. Oppa! Thanks for making me fall in love with you.
I wooooooveee everything about you. And you know what? You are the best rapper eveer! :DD

"It's okay to protect what you love. It's okay to cry and express your feelings."
"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I keep writing this three words."
"You can't live without music." "Life is so random."
"When other guys sing to the girl when proposing, I want to rap in my proposal."
"Yoseob didn't do anything wrong, it's my fault."

Aww. See? JunSeob is reeaaaal. Junhyung always try to protect Yoseob :)

Yoseob: The costume who washes their car by themselves is the best.
Junhyung: Who wrote this phrase for you?
Yoseob: You.
Junhyung: I did it for you, got it? So always think of me.

#I love you like a love song, baby and I keep hitting repeat peat-peat-peat-peat-peat. 


← OLDER
NEWER →