Scribble. ☆
@mblaqiesisaplus.
No matter how hard I try, I can't erase those scribbles;
Everytime I try to erase the scribbles of memories, I just get scars.

Just follow c:
RL-Facebook RP-Facebook Twitterssss
Tweetssssss;
Thursday, 1 December 2011 ☆ 3:54:00 pm
TROUBLE MAKER.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGTHANKIEEEES!
THE MV ISH NOW OOOOOOUT! xD HAVE YOU ALL WATCH IT? :DD
NOT YET? AWW. WATCH HEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE, FREE OF CHARGE LMAO.


THEY ARE SO DAMN FREAKING HOT x) I SHIP 2HYUN NOOOOOOOOOOOW :'>
HYUNSEUNG GOT THE MOST PART IN THE SONG DUDES! THAT'S AWESOME.
HE'S GONNA POPULAR SOOON OMGOMGOMG HYUNSEEEUNFG xD
HYUNA ISH SHOOOOOOOOO DAMN LUCKY TO BE WITH HIM x)
I HOPE THEY KISS AGAIN AT THE LIVE PERFORMANCE :P BWAHAHAHA.
YEEEEEAAAAAH IMMA SPAMMING ABOUT HYUNSEUNG TODAAAAAAAY :D
AND THE WHISTLE PART ISH REALLY CATCHY. IT STUCKS IN MY HEAD ALL DAY x)


← OLDER
NEWER →